27-28 August, 2018
Ulaanbaatar and Darkhan, Mongolia
Background: Mongolia lies in the heart of Central Asia, and mainly consists of three major ecosystems, namely desert, steppe, and northern coniferous forest. Much of its neighboring countries have similar ecosystem along the immediate bordering areas. Mongolian rural population mostly practice pastoralism over its large areas, and agriculture has developed intensively in the past centuries. Due to the recent economic development, there has been major land-use changes, and associated environmental impacts.
Therefore, we are organizing this conference to draw attentions, exchange ideas and experiences, promote better technologies and management for the sustainable use of natural resources.
We have been successfully organizing joint conferences with Inner Mongolian Agricultural University in the field of agricultural sciences. This is our 3rd joint conference, and we are aiming to broaden our collaboration in the region.
• Developing a system of international conferences on regional issues
• Exchanging ideas and experiences in the field of agriculture, ecology, and natural resource
• Discussing environmental issues of recent changes in natural resource utilization
• Framing ideas for sustainable management of natural resources in the forest-steppe-desert ecotone
• Networking of researchers in the region, and promoting their collaboration
Major cities to visit during conference:
Mongolian University of Life Sciences
Institute of plant and crop science, Darkhan
Inner Mongolian Agricultural University
Deadline to submit abstract 10 June, 2018
Inform about acceptance of abstract 30 June, 2018
Call for Abstract Submissions is here.
17024 Улаанбаатар хот, Хан-Уул дүүрэг, Зайсан
Утас:976-75107777, 976-11-341377 Факс: 976-11-341770 И-мэйл: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org